Key Points of Pakistan-China Joint Press Release
• Pakistan side informed China about the situation in Jammu and Kashmir, including its concerns, position, and current urgent issues. China reiterated that the Kashmir issue is a dispute left from history, and should be properly and peacefully resolved based on the UN Charter, relevant UN Security Council resolutions and bilateral agreements.
• Pakistan reaffirmed its commitment to the One China Policy and One Country Two Systems. Pakistan reiterated that affairs of Hong Kong were China’s internal matter.
• CPEC was a transformational project. A CPEC Authority was established to oversee the expeditious implementation of CPEC projects.
• Gwadar Port has been granted various facilities enabling it to become a trade and logistical hub for the region.
• 9th session of the JCC will be held in November in Islamabad and would further fast-track implementation of the ongoing projects and explore new avenues of cooperation, including ML-1.
• Both sides agreed to jointly study identified projects by the Pakistan side in power, petroleum, gas, agriculture, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
• Both sides agreed that early implementation of the Second Phase of the China-Pakistan Free Trade Agreement would contribute to increase in bilateral trade.
• Both sides reaffirmed that there was no military solution in Afghanistan. The two sides agreed that peace and stability in Afghanistan was vital for regional security.
APNS shows reservations on Info Ministry’s notification about ads
KARACHI, APR 6 (DNA) – The APNS has expressed its reservations on the notification issuedRead More
Pakistan hits back at India’s ‘irresponsible’ remarks on PM Imran’s Kashmir tweet
ISLAMABAD, Apr 05 (DNA): The Foreign Office on Sunday dismissed as irresponsible remarks by theRead More