Indian HC Ajay Bisaria asked to leave Pakistan
ISLAMABAD, AUG 7 (DNA).. The Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria has been asked to leave Pakistan.
Sources said the decision is taken after meeting of the National Security Counicl.
Meanwhile Pakistan on Wednesday decided to downgrade diplomatic ties with India besides suspending trade ties.
The decision was taken during meeting of National Security Counicl. Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired the meeting.
The meeting was attended by Foreign Minister, Defence Minister, Interior Minister, Minister for Education, Minister for Human Rights, Minister for KA&GB, Law Minister, Adviser Finance, CJCSC, COAS, CAS, V-CNS, SAPM on Information, DG-ISI, DG-ISPR, Secretary Foreign Affairs and other senior officers.
The Committee discussed situation arising out of unilateral and illegal actions by the Indian government, situation inside Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and along LOC. The Committee decided to take following actions: –
1. Downgrading of diplomatic relations with India.
2. Suspension of bilateral trade with India.
3. Review of bilateral arrangements.
4. Matter to be taken to the United Nations, including the Security Council.
5. Independence Day this 14 August to be observed in solidarity with brave Kashmiris and their just struggle for their right of self-determination. 15th August will be observed as Black Day.
PM directed that all diplomatic channels be activated to expose brutal Indian racist regime, design and human rights violations. PM directed Armed Forces to continue vigilance.
British HC pays homage to MCC on successful tour to Pakistan
LAHORE, Feb 19 (DNA) – Christian Turner, CMG, the British High Commissioner to Pakistan, paidRead More
President Arif Alvi reaches Quetta
QUETTA, Feb 19 – President Arif Alvi Wednesday arrived here on one-day visit to inaugurateRead More