FO confirms no casualties of Pakistanis in Netherlands terrorist attack
ISLAMABAD, MAR 19 (DNA) – The Foreign Office (FO) on Tuesday confirmed that no casualties of any Pakistanis had been reported in Monday’s terror attack in the Netherlands.
Pakistani envoy to the Dutch Shujjat Rathore informed that all Pakistanis were safe after a terrorist attack on a tram in the Dutch city of Utrecht.
On March 15, a gunman opened fire in Utrecht, killing three people and wounding several others in what officials said was a possible terrorist attack.
Armed counter-terrorism police launched a huge manhunt for the attacker, urging local residents in one of the Netherlands’ biggest cities to stay indoors in case of further incidents. Police released a picture of the Turkish-born suspect, naming him as 37-year-old Gokman Tanis, and warning people not to approach him.
India says it never asked President Trump for mediation on Kashmir
NEW DELHI, (DNA) -India has denied that it ever asked President for mediation on Kashmir.Read More
Imran-Trump meeting: Trump offers to mediate Kashmir dispute
Trump says US willing to invest in Pakistan, sees great trade ties WASHINGTON, JUL 22Read More